The Ultimate Creative Thinking Workshop! – February 21, 2020 in Ottawa – Kanata
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
In every business, there’s always a dilemma that needs a better solution. These are the solutions that benefit from creative thinking. The challenge is, for the most part, this is an untapped and misunderstood skill in the workplace. This isn’t greasy kid stuff or an opportunity to pull out your crayons. It’s a deliberate and disciplined process for thinking with rules, guidelines, tools and techniques to bring out your best thinking and make it easier to collaborate and solve problems with others.
This workshop will help you harness your creative thinking to find innovative solutions to business challenges.
||Date, Timing, Location|
$345 / person (+taxes)
Bring a team of 4 for $1200 (+taxes) & use the workshop as a team building opportunity
| Friday February 21, 2020 |
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
uOttawa, Kanata North Campus 535 Legget Drive, Suite 200 Ottawa, ON K2K 3B8
Why Creative Thinking?
Linkedin Learning revealed that creative thinking is the number one skill employers are looking for in employees.
There’s good reason: creative thinking increases your ability to turn problems into possibilities, innovate to create new value, and adapt to change.
Whether you wish you are more creative, or wondering if you’re creative at all, here’s the good news! Creativity is teachable, and it improves with practice.
Join us to Jump-start Your Creativity
It doesn’t take long to jump-start your creativity. In this action-packed, practical workshop, we’ll give you tools, hints, tips, and immediately applicable techniques to enhance your creativity skills and power-up your thinking.
You Will Learn
- The 16 creative thinking skills guaranteed to power-up your thinking
- How your natural creative strengths are already showing up and what you can do to enhance them
- Techniques to ask the right kinds of questions that lead to new thinking
- The proper way to brainstorm – learn the rules and guidelines that get the best results
- Tools to turn good ideas into great solutions
- How to evaluate and strengthen ideas to increase their likelihood of acceptance
How You Will Benefit
- Run more productive brainstorming meetings
- Transform the way you see and solve problems at work
- Know how to deliberately apply creative thinking to any business challenge
- Build your arsenal of tools and techniques to out-think your competition and improve innovation outcomes
- Enhance collaboration by making it safe for people to contribute their thinking
- Get more from your Agile Kanban, Scrum and Lean development efforts
Your Gift for Attending
- Continue to build your skills with a signed copy of the book – The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative No Matter Where You Work by Kathryn P. Haydon, your lead facilitator. It’s your personal creative thinking training manual with access to tools, workbooks, and dozens of helpful resources.
Kathryn P. Haydon, MSc Creativity & Change Leadership
Janice Francisco, MSc Creativity & Change Leadership