STRATEGIC PLANNING FACILITATOR
You’re facing change, the likes of which you’ve never seen before. Do you really want to run your meeting using your same old, same old approach?
You need a meeting facilitator who brings fresh thinking and innovative approaches to tackle your most pressing and challenging situations. You need to effectively engage stakeholders, your team, or your employees. You need results.
What We Offer
We offer end-to-end meeting facilitation services from planning to design, delivery and results reporting. We specialize in digital facilitation, using Stormz technology for improved collaboration, higher engagement, more efficient and memorable meetings, and faster results. Learn about Stormz here.
Our approach is innovative and pragmatic. We bring decisive navigation, forthright dialogue, tireless creativity and a structured process to help you find the most effective, efficient and productive means to engage the right people, in the time you have, to get the results you need.
A strategic planning facilitator will help you and your team:
Design a cohesive agenda with the required room to think
If you’ve got a project, innovation, work, or an executive team that is doing
Some examples of where a strategic planning facilitator can help you:
- All-staff Meeting
- Board Meeting
- Brainstorming Session
- Community Engagement
- Design Sprints
- Executive Retreat
- Innovation Projects
- Skunkworks Projects
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Launch
- Tech Projects
- Town Halls
How we’ve helped clients with their meeting facilitation challenges:
“I know we’ve said this so many times to you already, but honestly, it can never be enough – your contribution has been so wonderful and we are so excited to have you involved with us as we plan this event, thank you again for all your work and energy.”
– Conference Board of Canada
What’s your meeting challenge?
Here are examples of challenges our strategic planning facilitators have helped clients solve.
- How might we build a clear vision for the future?
- What’s the real problem we need to tackle?
- How might we collaborate more effectively across functions?
- How to change the face of HR and deliver value to our clients?
- How to get ahead of being disrupted?
- How to get good ideas?
- How to identify good ideas?
- How to engage stakeholders in our change?
- How to improve stakeholder engagement and get buy-in for our project?
- How to involve customers in our innovation activities?
- How to gain acceptance of our new
- How to streamline our operations?
- How might we define and prioritize features and functionality to design and release?
- What might be all the elements needed in a regulatory framework for a disruptive technology?
- How to develop an engagement framework?
- What’s the future of our industry?
- How might we strategically position our area as an aerospace and aviation hub?
- How to work better together?
- In what ways might we improve our prototype tech for good declaration?
- How might we feel more comfortable taking the necessary risks to innovate?
- In what ways might we need to change our services and delivery model to meet emerging client demand?
“Congratulations for the nice and well-managed workshop. Also, a special thanks to both facilitators, who made us work hard while having fun!”
Take Your Team from Lagging to Thriving