Course: Innovation Mindset
Discover your thinking preferences and increase your capacity to innovate.
Creativity fuels innovation through a creative process and creative thinking. Research shows that people think about and solve problems in measurably different ways. Understanding your thinking preference–how you think about and solve problems–can increase your capacity to innovate.
Using the internationally acclaimed FourSight Thinking Profile™ this workshop introduces you to the FourSight Creative Thinking System™. You will discover how you personally engage in the creative problem solving process, and how greater awareness of individual thinking preferences strengthens a team’s capacity to problem-solve, innovate, and get the job done.
Follow up this course with Innovation Toolset to learn the collaborative tools that will help you navigate the innovation process with your team.
- Personal awareness of how you approach problem solving.
- Understand how the creative problem-solving process drives innovation.
- Communicate, collaborate, and solve problems more effectively.
- Learn how to capitalize on your team members’ individual approaches to problem-solving and achieve greater innovation.
- Run more productive meetings.
- Bring the right thinking to the task at hand.