SPEAKERS AND WORKSHOPS FOR EVENTS
Need a speaker at an upcoming event?
Want to include an educational component or facilitate thinking around a particular topic?
Need a webinar for your virtual or distributed team?
We provide services in-person or virtually in a variety of formats. We can even take your next event by Stormz to turn your top-down event into a bottom-up collaborative experience.
Our international team works at the intersection of learning, change, creativity and innovation. As instructors, facilitators, keynote speakers, authors and thought leaders in their respective fields, our team members design and deliver engaging keynotes and interactive workshops for corporate events, executive retreats, all-staff meetings and conferences globally.
Check out the results we’ve helped our clients create:
Whether you’ve got a small group or a large one, everyone in one place, or people scattered across regions or the globe, we commit to working with you to create a session that will meet your objectives and outcomes for the event.
Here’s some ideas to get you started:
Creating New Responses at Work
Change needs creativity. Creativity has been identified as one of the most important leadership qualities; the challenge is, it’s also one of the least understood.
Designed to help answer the question “How might I use creative thinking, take risks and challenge assumptions as we learn new ways to achieve our work
Read our Case Study: Creating New Responses in Our Work.
Navigating the Winds of Change
This highly interactive workshop is targeted to people who are newly responsible for leading change in the organization. It serves to answer the question, “What do I need to know about change management to lead change in my organization?” More importantly, it helps you understand the scope and limits of your role as a change leader.
Tackle a Complex and Strategic Challenge
In collaboration with you, we design and deliver a facilitated workshop to help you and your team, or your stakeholders, approach a concrete challenge with deliberate creativity and in a more innovative way. Drive thinking breakthroughs, understand your next
Creativity & Innovation
Cultivating Creativity and Innovation to Solve Challenges in Your Organization
This keynote explores three aspects of cultivating creativity and innovation in your organization: people, process and environment
How to Identify Good Ideas
Most people think they know how to brainstorm… until they take a workshop with us.
This is a 3-hour workshop that delivers research-based tools, techniques and job aids, a structured and repeatable process to enhance your approach to brainstorming and idea selection. It will make it easier for teams to explore possibilities, and find valuable solutions that maximize results. It will transform how you think of brainstorming, give you an idea protocol to increase creative output from individuals and groups, make it easier to find the value in ideas and make decisions on which ones to advance.
Read our Case Study: How to Identify and Prioritize High Potential Ideas.
Deliverables include a “Now, go do it on your own” step by step guide so you can set your team immediately to work on finding the ideas you need to move important work forward.
This workshop is suitable for organizations who find themselves facing these situations:
- Your innovation, project, IT or work team relies on ideas from stakeholders to move work forward
- Your leadership team needs to make decisions on which ideas to advance, but there’s no consensus on how
- You’ve implemented an idea management software and you’re not convinced you’re getting full value from the investment
- You want staff or managers from across the organization more involved in innovation efforts
- You want to tool up and upskill internal facilitators so they can lead creative thinking activities
Discover your thinking preferences and increase your capacity to innovate.
Creativity fuels innovation through a creative process and creative thinking. Research shows that people think about and solve problems in measurably different ways. Understanding your thinking preference–how you think about and solve problems–can increase your capacity to innovate.
Using the internationally acclaimed FourSight Thinking Profile™, this workshop introduces you to the FourSight Thinking System™. You will discover how you personally engage in the creative
Follow up this workshop with Innovation Toolset to learn the collaborative tools that will help you navigate the innovation process with your team.
- Personal awareness of how you approach
- Understand how the creative problem-solving process drives innovation.
- Communicate, collaborate, and solve problems more effectively.
- Learn how to capitalize on your team members’ individual approaches to problem-solving and achieve greater innovation.
- Run more productive meetings.
- Bring the right thinking to the task at hand.
Kryptonite and Superpowers: The secret of high performing innovation teams
There’s a little-known secret about innovation: when faced with a challenge, research shows we all engage in a universal creative process. We all have thinking preferences for moving through this process, which act as an energy wave powering us through or causing us to stall out. Regardless of the innovation
What are your innovation superpowers? What’s the Kryptonite that holds you back? Find out if you are a Clarifier, Ideator, Developer, Implementer, or some combination of these. Everyone has something to contribute to the innovation process and with awareness, you can learn how to overcome your Kryptonite.
Let's Talk Innovation
This workshop is custom-designed to address your needs for opening dialogue around the importance of innovation in your organization. It is suitable for organizations who are exploring how they will more formally realize innovation in their organization and who are looking to engage in team building.
Think Outside the Box
Discover and unlock your creative potential.
Let’s face it: there’s trouble on the horizon. What you’ve been doing isn’t getting the results you need. You need fresh ideas and extraordinary solutions, and you need them now.
As the world of work changes and the rise of automation brings new challenges, employees are increasingly being asked to think differently—to be more creative, to try new things, and to find new and better ways of doing their work.
You need to think outside the box!
But what does it mean to bring creativity to your work? And how do you find the time and courage to do that when you’re feeling overworked, pushed to the limit and constrained?
This workshop takes a pragmatic approach to
- Discover your creative potential. Through the FourSight Thinking Profile Assessment, you’ll find out if you are a Clarifier, Ideator, Developer or Implementer, and what that means to how you engage in the creative process and solve problems.
- Learn to use the FourSight Thinking System™, a research-based creative problem-solving process that:
- Navigates your thinking in four simple steps
- Improves communication and collaboration
- Keeps people focused on the task at hand and the thinking that’s needed
- Helps you sell your creative ideas in a way that makes sense to others
- Get exclusive access to online tools and techniques to enhance your creativity in day-to-day work
- Unleash your creative potential to find creative solutions to everyday problems at work and in your personal life
Why Innovation Stalls Out: A look inside the research
This one-hour webinar highlights the results of a year-long global research study that surveyed and analyzed who are the innovators in organizations and what might be the hidden reasons that innovation stalls out.
The research discovered a consistently distinctive cognitive profile between people who identify as innovators in organizations and those who do not. It sheds light on why innovation stalls out and offers tangible means to improve innovation outcomes through awareness of cognitive diversity and developing cognitive flexibility.
Optionally, this workshop can be delivered in-person using gamification to convey key points about the research.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Choose a workshop from our Creativity and Innovation
Leadership Metaphor Explorer
Leadership Metaphor Explorer is a highly interactive workshop that uses metaphor and dialogue to discover the culture within which you currently work and build bridges to new ways of being.
Whether you’re on a leadership team or a work team there’s something for you here.
Leadership Metaphor Explorer is suitable for:
- Leadership and work teams who want to find new ways of working together
- All staff retreats where you want to take the pulse of current experience and get input on aspirations for the future
- Strategic planning
- Scenario creation
- Helping cross-functional teams build clarity around who they are as collaborators, who they want to be, and how they want to work together.