HR & Change Manager Expert, Executive Coach
Karen has been involved in many transformational projects, spanning all types and sizes of organizations. She has advised small to medium sized organizations and not-for-profits on how to set up their HR Programs, conducted workplace assessments to determine the root cause of workplace morale issues, trained and guided leaders on how to avoid the pitfalls of employment and labour relations issues, and provided advice and guidance on major transformative change initiatives. Karen is a member of the Human Resources Professional’s Association and the International Coach Federation. She holds a Top Secret Security Clearance and brings over 17 years of experience as a bilingual HR Executive working in private industry in both the legal and telecommunications sectors, not-for-profit health care environments, Municipal Government for the Ottawa Police Service and in the financial sector for a Federal Crown Corporation.
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching, Royal Roads University (In Progress)
- Certified FourSight® Presenter/Facilitator
- Certified Change Management Professional, Prosci Change Management Program
- Past Advisory Board Member for the Council on Workplace Health and Wellness with the Conference Board of Canada and the Council for Security Executives
- Certified Human Resources Leader with the Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario
- Professional Certificate in Human Resources Management, University of Toronto
- Professional Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Carleton University
- Certificate in Human Resources Management, Algonquin College
- Fluent in French and English
It's time to stop feeling stuck and start getting momentum as a team.
Schedule a call with us and start leading with confidence.