CEO, BridgePoint Effect; Principal Innovation Consultant, Facilitator & Coach
Operating at the intersection of learning, change, creativity and innovation, Janice Francisco brings clarity and decisive navigation to the innovation journeys of organizations that are struggling to define and bring action to their innovation initiatives.
Janice helps her clients build teams of “innovation champions” who understand the value innovation brings to the organization, and have the eagerness, confidence, skills and creativity to drive results.
Janice speaks internationally on applied creativity, and has developed expertise on building innovation cultures within government. She works with clients in the public, private, Fortune 500, and non-profit sectors.
Chair and Advisor to the Conference Board of Canada’s Council on Commercialization and Innovation
- MSc, Creativity and Change Leadership
- Certified FourSight™ Facilitator and Administrator
- IAF Certified Professional Facilitator
- Certified KEYS® to Creativity and Innovation Administrator
- 4MAT 4 Business Instructional Design Methodology
- Certified Organization Growth Indicator (OGI) Facilitator
If you would like Janice to speak at your next event, please contact us.