Innovation Trainer, E-meeting facilitator, E-learning Designer
Ginny uses her expertise in Creative Problem Solving (CPS) to facilitate productive collaborations and design online and in-person training and meetings that engage between 8 and 800 participants. Ginny is also a member of the Faculty at Wilfrid Laurier University where she teaches creativity and innovation to MBA students.
She is the Chief Course Curator for FliP University, a member of the Creative Education Foundation, and an annual speaker at the Creative Problem Solving Institute and Mindcamp Creativity Conference. Ginny is a creativity enthusiast, an ongoing learner, an engaging trainer, effective facilitator and a creative planner.
- MSc, Creativity and Change Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Immigration Consulting
- Certified FourSight® Presenter and Master Trainer
- Certified Stormz Digital Facilitator
- Fluent in Spanish and English
If you would like Ginny to facilitate your next meeting or collaborative event, please contact us.