Increase your capacity for innovation and multiply your innovation impact with the ThinkUP Innovation Framework™
Assess and set goals
Situate your organization on the innovation map by clearly defining what innovation means, assessing your current capacity for innovation work, and setting your goals and priorities.
Build the toolkit
By training your team in creativity—the essential ingredient for innovation—and creative problem solving, they are equipped with the tools needed to maximize your innovation impact.
Do the positive work
Under the guidance of an innovation coach, your team uses their new creativity skills to engage in productive innovation work and create innovative solutions to a real-world problem in your organization.
Is innovation a key strategy in your organization?
Often a big stumbling block for organizations engaging in innovation is that they neglect to think beyond the importance or desirability of innovation.
When this happens, everyone is left knowing innovation is important and that they’re supposed to be doing it, but wondering exactly what they’re supposed to be doing and how.
We developed the ThinkUP Innovation Framework™ to help managers and their teams solve the mystery of what it means to be innovative within their organization, and teach them how to use creativity to get it done.
With the ThinkUP Innovation Framework™ we help you bring clarity to important questions like:
- What is innovation?
- What does it mean to our organization?
- What are our innovation goals?
- Where do we need to innovate?
- How do we get innovation done?
Exclusively available through BridgePoint Effect, the ThinkUP Innovation Framework™ is integrated, agile and repeatable. Designed to be applied in real work settings to achieve change and sustainable innovation capacity, the three steps of the framework are:
1. Situate: Assess your current capacity for innovation work and set goals. Situate your organization on the innovation map by clearly defining what innovation means, along with your goals and priorities.
2. Educate: Build your creativity and innovation toolkit. Creativity fuels innovation. By training your team in creativity and creative problem solving, they develop change resilience and are equipped with the tools needed to maximize your innovation impact.
3. Create: Do the positive work by engaging in productive innovation. The team chooses an issue that your organization is grappling with, one that fits within your innovation goals. Your team uses their new creativity skills to create innovative solutions to this problem and builds the capacity to make innovation sustainable.