Senior expert and researcher in applied creativity
Sylvie is a senior consulting expert specialized in the management and development of applied creativity and innovation in small and large organizations. She guides leaders and their teams in the development of their competencies in high-quality decision-making, in the management of the innovation process, and the ensuing implementation of innovative solutions. She supports leaders and managers in evaluating, choosing or designing new strategies, tools or managerial practices to create agility in the organization and facilitate the integration of the innovative process. Sylvie believes that the individual and group creative thinking capacity is one the least exploited resource in today’s organizations and she strives to help organizations discover this potential, a success factor in reaching a higher level of performance.
- Sc., Creativity and Change Leadership
- Doctoral Candidate in Business Administration (DBA), Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (core courses completed)
- User Certification for the FourSight® Preferences Profiles
- Basadur Inventory Certification
- Simplex Facilitation (Levels I, II & III)
- Fluent in French and English